Payments and Refunds Policy
Payments made via this website
- Debit and/or credit card (where applicable) details submitted through are done so at the cardholder’s risk. You are responsible for keeping your personal and banking details secure.
- Debit and/or credit card details entered on this website are processed by our payment gateway supplier and not stored by LPL.
- In making a payment you are confirming that you are authorised to make the payment as the cardholder, or otherwise that you have the cardholder’s permission. We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the intended account due to the quoting of an incorrect LPL reference number or failure to confirm other information as required.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the card supplier (due to the customer quoting incorrect card details or other reasons). If the card supplier declines payment, we are under no obligation to bring this fact to the customer’s attention. Customers should check with their bank card supplier that payment has been deducted from their account.
- Refunds & Cancellations will only be issued in the event of a technical error with our systems, or in the event that the user has paid over the amount due. Refunds & Cancellations will be made within 14 days of us being notified of such errors.